2 days ago I came up with 10 best places to meet men and today, I am going to list 10 worst places to meet men ;)
Guys simply love if you ask him out. Why? It is because some guys fear rejection or simply because they want to save effort doing all the scary hard work. Furthermore, there is no risk of suffering a humiliating “no”!
We all know that it is OK to ask a guy for a date, especially if you are certain that he is also interested in you. So, would you be brave enough to do it? If your answer is yes, how can you do it right and how can you guarantee that he will not turn you down? It is actually not that difficult to date a guy. Well, read on for step-by-step guide to getting a YES from him…
1. Be sure that he is really interested
This is very important! How? You can initiate a casual conversation with him and observe his reactions to you. If he fancies you, the conversation will go on smoothly. You can also tell him a crap joke and see if he laughs. If he laughs all right and genuine, he is yours! For more tips, check out my article on how to tell if he likes you. I have listed 50 ways to tell if a guy is interested in you.
2. Do not judge a book by its cover
It is not necessary that he does not like you if he has not asked you out. It is more likely that he is worried that he might look goofy to you, and most important of all, he is scared of you saying “no” to him.
3. Make inquiries or do some homework about him
Ask around to find out about his interests, hobbies and favorite hang out place. Remember to do it discreetly! You do not want to announce it to the entire world.
4. Flirt with him the right way
• Smile and be courteous at all times.
• Create friendly chats with him as much as possible once you are well-equipped with information about him and impress him with your “natural” knowledge.
• Compliment him. Tell him something like he looks great, but do not overdo it. You only have to make him feel comfy around you.
• Listen to him alertly. This is one of the most effective flirting skills.
• Touch him on his appropriate body parts only and not too much of it. A light touch is enough to send the message across to him.
5. Think of a right way to ask him out
You need to ask him the right question without being too aggressive or desperate if you crave for a positive answer instead of asking the wrong question and create an opening for him to reject you.
Don’t ask… “Would you like to go out with me some day?”
Ask... “So when shall we go out?”
Don't ask... “Do you want to send me home?”
Ask... “I am going now and you could always walk / drive me home”
Don't ask... “Shall we go for a movie this Saturday?”
Ask... “We could meet up if you are planning to go to the pictures on weekend. What time is good for you?’
Don't ask... “Will you be my boyfriend?”
Ask... “When do you think you and me could get together?”
6. Finally, make the approach to date him!
Decide on how you are going to ask him. Do you want to call or ask him face to face? If your cheeks are easily blushed, it is better to use the phone. Do not leave a note for him or beg a friend to ask him for you. Make sure you ask him yourself.
You are in love but your love is miles apart from you. At times, short distance relationship is already difficult but loving with miles can be even more difficult. Then again, I have seen successful long term relationships but it takes a lot of commitment and positive attitude. Here are some of what you can do to make your long distance relationship work. I hope you all will find this article useful.
Discuss important matters beforehand. There will be lots of difficulties ahead. You need to be honest with what you expect from your partner and so does he or she. Be open if it is ok for both of you to date other people or making friends with the opposite sex, and the dos and don’ts. Discuss this with your partner and be very honest to each other so that it can reduce unnecessary suspicions.
Try to avoid jealousy. Jealousy and suspicions is the easiest way to destroy a relationship, no matter how much you love each other. Do not get mad if your partner missed your calls or unable to talk to you because he or she is busy. Leave a message and he / she will call when available. Do not get jealous and throw senseless question if your partner goes out for drinks with people. Never assume the worst. Maintain your social life and be happy. Do not isolate yourself just because your love is far away.
Stay positive. Brush away the negative thoughts and concentrate on the positive side. Being away with your dear is not that bad after all. You can use the available time to pursue your career, interest and hobbies. It also gives you opportunity to build your patience.
Do not attempt to be controlling. No one likes to be manipulated, not even you. Learn to trust each other completely to make the relationship a success. As long as both of you are sincere with the relationship, there is no need to control. Remember that control can damage any relationship just like jealousy.
Visit. If you have the budget, why not visit each other as frequent as possible? Phone calls are not sufficient to make long distance love survive. My friend visited his girlfriend at least 2-3 times per year, their relationship turned out well and they are now married. So, when you have every chance, go visit your partner.
Surprise each other. Surprise your partner with a card, a small gift or something you feel would really put a smile on your partner’s face. Snail mail requires effort but they are romantic. Better still, post your partner a gift!
Bond a lot. A long distance relationship needs lots of communication to make up for physical absence. Nurture and build your emotional intimacy when talking to each other. Update your partner adequately so that the lack of communication doesn’t cause you to drift apart and never ever end the conversation with any argument.
Blog it. Start an online journal like Blogger at www.blogger.com or a online friends network such as Facebook to share your daily dos, post photos or videos, or send virtual hugs, kisses or smiles.
Text each other. Because your phone is with you all the time and text messages are instantaneous, you can feel like you are very close to each other. Get the text messages going with something like “Wishing you were here” or “I am thinking about you right now”.
Do things together. Long distance relationship is very challenging. Relying on phone calls and emails alone can soon be very boring. Thus, it is very important to do things together. For example, schedule a time to meet online and get a webcam so you can see each other, play games or watch a movie at the same time.
Good luck and wishing those in a long distance relationship success ;)
Stay tune for my next post on Mistakes Men & Women Make in a Relationship. Till then, xoxo!
Hello my followers and visitors. Sorry for the lack of post last month. I have been busy with the Lunar New Year but I promise I will be posting much more frequently from now on. I have so many topics I want to write about and share with everyone, suddenly I have so much inspirations from somewhere. Lol! Therefore, do check back often and follow me on twitter (iammyfairlady) if you wish to.
Ok, I am going to put up a list on how to say I LOVE YOU in 112 languages and I hope you will enjoy and yeah, stay tune for more!
1. English - I love you
2. Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
3. Albanian - Te dua
4. Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)
5. Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)
6. Armenian - Yes kez sirumen
7. Bambara - M'bi fe
8. Bangla - Aamee tuma ke bhalo baashi
9. Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu
10. Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo
11. Bulgarian - Obicham te
12. Cambodian - Soro lahn nhee ah
13. Cantonese Chinese - Ngo oiy ney
14. Catalan - T'estimo
15. Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse
16. Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
17. China - Wo ai ni
18. Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)
19. Creol - Mi aime jou
20. Croatian - Volim te
21. Czech - Miluji te
22. Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig
23. Dutch - Ik hou van jou
24. Esperanto - Mi amas vin
25. Estonian - Ma armastan sind
26. Ethiopian - Afgreki'
27. Faroese - Eg elski teg
28. Farsi - Doset daram
29. Filipino - Mahal kita
30. Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
31. French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore
32. Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort
33. Georgian - Mikvarhar
34. German - Ich liebe dich
35. Greek - S'agapo
36. Gujarati - Hoo thunay prem karoo choo
37. Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw
38. Hawaiian - Aloha wau ia oi
39. Hebrew - Ani ohev otah (to female)
40. Hebrew - Ani ohev et otha (to male)
41. Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw
42. Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
43. Hmong - Kuv hlub koj
44. Hopi - Nu' umi unangwa'ta
45. Hungarian - Szeretlek
46. Icelandic - Eg elska tig
47. Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw
48. Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu
49. Inuit - Negligevapse
50. Irish - Taim i' ngra leat
51. Italian - Ti amo
52. Japanese - Aishiteru
53. Kannada - Naanu ninna preetisuttene
54. Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka
55. Kiswahili - Nakupenda
56. Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
57. Korean - Sarang Heyo
58. Latin - Te amo
59. Latvian - Es tevi miilu
60. Lebanese - Bahibak
61. Lithuanian - Tave myliu
62. Macedonian - Te sakam
63. Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
64. Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu
65. Mandarin - Wo ai ni
66. Marathi - Me tula prem karto
67. Mohawk - Kanbhik
68. Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik
69. Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
70. Navaho - Ayor anosh'ni
71. Norwegian - Jeg Elsker Deg
72. Pandacan - Syota na kita!!
73. Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
74. Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo
75. Persian - Doo-set daaram
76. Pig Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
77. Polish - Kocham Ciebie
78. Portuguese - Eu te amo
79. Romanian - Te ubesk
80. Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
81. Scot Gaelic - Tha gradh agam ort
82. Serbian - Volim te
83. Setswana - Ke a go rata
84. Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan
85. Sioux - Techihhila
86. Slovak - Lu`bim ta
87. Slovenian - Ljubim te
88. Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo
89. Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
90. Swedish - Jag alskar dig
91. Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di
92. Tagalog - Mahal kita
93. Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li
94. Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe
95. Tamil - Nan unnai kathalikaraen
96. Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu
97. Thai - Chan rak khun (to male)
98. Thai - Phom rak khun (to female)
99. Turkish - Seni Seviyorum
100. Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu
101. Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo
102. Vietnamese - Anh ye^u em (to female)
103. Vietnamese - Em ye^u anh (to male)
104. Welsh - 'Rwy'n dy garu
105. Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh
106. Yoruba - Mo ni fe
107. Surabaya - aku tresno kara koe
108. Hakka - Ngai oi Ngi
109. Hokkien - Wa ai Lu
110. Mongolia - Bi Charmed heir teh
111. Nederlands - Ik hou van jou, ik zie je graag
112. Maltese - inhobbok
This post gives me the inspiration to write about how to maintain long distance relationship. Yes, that will be the upcoming one, thus please bookmark my blog and visit often.
Cheers & Best Regards!
Many of us stay in a relationship despite it is an unhappy one because of the love we have for that special someone. Then again, a bad relationship is unhealthy for your mind, body, health and it can raise blood pressure, stress levels and cause emotional ache. Try my relationship quiz below to find out if you are in a healthy relationship and how you can fix it if your relationship is gloomy. Just match your answers to the corresponding icons or shapes and add up to check your result at the bottom of this post.
1) How often do you and your partner argue?
♥ Once in a while to clear the air
★Sometimes but I always feel iritated with my partner's behaviour but I am tolerating
♫ Almost never
◆ Almost daily
2) What is the main cause for argument?
♥ Insignificant and silly matters
◆ Clashes in opinions and views on life
♫ Not spending enough time together
3) How do you and your partner get back to normal after an argument?
◆ It will be days for us to speak to each other again
♫ We forgive and forget quickly
★We just go to bed and it will be all OK when one of us apologize the next morning
♥ We discuss calmly for a win-win solution
4) How often do you feel emotionally secure with your partner?
♥ Most of the time
★ Once in a blue moon
◆ On no account
5) Do you trust that your partner is faithful?
★ Not when things are ugly between us
◆ No way! I strongly suspect that my partner is having an affair!
♫ I guarantee that my partner will never ever cheat on me
♥ We all make mistakes, but I trust that my partner would not betray our love
6) What is your sex life like?
♥ Good most of the time
★ Can be better
7) If you are having a bad day, will you go to your partner for comfort?
★ Depends, sometimes I feel better talking to a close friend
◆ No, my partner will not comprehend, we will end up arguing and I will feel worse
♫ Yes, my partner never fails to cheer me up during my depressing times
♥ Yes, he will listen to me, allow me to complain and then do something sweet that makes my day again
8) How would you feel if you ever break up with your partner?
♫ No! I can't imagine living my life without my partner
♥ I will feel sad and devastated of course, but I know I will move on after that
★ I think about it at times but I end up staying at the end
◆ I feel life will be so much meaningful and wonderful all over again
9) Which of the followings stresses your life most?
♫ What is stress?
◆ My relationship
♥ A little bit of everything
10) How happy are you in your relationship?
♫ I am very happy
♥ I am good most of the time
◆ Not happy most of the time
Mostly ♫ - It is TOO Healthy
A relationship with no arguments is too good to be true. Arguments may not be entirely unhealthy for a relationship. Infact, arguments enhance the relationship with better understanding and also help to reconcile differences to help relationship to grow. The key is to argue the smart way! Hence, do not be afraid to reveal your true self and it is absolutely OK to argue once in a while provided you do not argue over senseless matters.
Mostly ♥ - Wow!
Keep up the good work. You are in a stable relationship that offers mutual support. However, always keep in mind that you may still be in the honeymoon period or the experiencing the excitement of falling in love. You may need to work harder to keep the sparks alive once normality sets in. I would suggest you check out my post on 123 ways to express your love to maintain your relationship healthy and alive ;)
Mostly ★ - Err??
You are in a so-so relationship with uncertainties about whether you should continue or leave your relationship. This is not very healthy and often this is the time when people have affairs due to insecurities. You should rediscover the reasons why you chose to be with your partner initially and plan some quality time together to revive feelings of love and build on understanding.
Mostly ◆ - OMG!
It is time for you to save or leave your relationship. If you feel that the relationship is worth saving, make effort to improve the relationship to a state that is acceptable to both of you or seek professional help. However, if the relationship is resulting too much stress, depression or health problems, it is time to say goodbye.
Good Luck and stay tune for more quizzes =)
Ok, with reference to my last post on Romance Tips for Valentine's Day, I have posted 6 very inexpensive romantic tips to keep your relationship sizzling on that night of romance and under Romantic Tip No. 6, I mentioned about foods to put you in the mood for love and feeling frisky. And YES, certain foods are indeed rich in substances that our body needs to reach its sexual peak as studies and researches confirmed. So, please read on to find out which food that can get you all romantic and charged this Valentine's! ;)
You will love this fruit for that bedroom endurance. Why? Bananas can help to ciculate testosterone in the blood as it contains magnesium. Testosterone, in turn, will improve libido. In addition, bananas also contain a natural feel good chemical which is called serotonin which can put you in good mood for mushy feeling. So, prior to making out, eat some bananas. Sharing a banana split is fun too =)
Want to stir some lust? Eat stalks of asparagus 3 days in a row! Do you know that our kidney is an organ that is said to regulate libido? And asparagus is known as a tonic for the kidneys according to TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). Mostly phytoestrgens, or steriods in asparagus act like a blast of hormone theraphy to get you in the loving mood.
Oysters have been long known as a natural libido-booster. Its key ingredient is mineral zinc for testosterone production, thus enhancing sexual performance for both men and women. Oysters also contain vast amount of amino acids that accelarate the rush of sexual hormones. So, if you want to benefit more from the minerals in an oyster, make sure you chew them thoroughly.
One tablespoon of flaxseed per days helps increase libido-boosting testosterone, thanks to the vitamins it contains. Flaxseeds also contain great source of omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for sex hormones. An alternative to flaxseeds would be Tongkat Ali to increase sex hormone levels even greater and it is scientifically proven.
Valentine's Day is 2 days away and I am so excited! I even thought of a Valentine's eye make up look for that night. Please check out the my eye make up tutorial for Valentine's Day at my beauty channel HERE. Oh, if you haven't got your love anything for Valentine's, do check out the right side bar under Recent & Famous Posts for last minute Gift Ideas.
Stay tune for my next post on My Valentine's Day and Gift =)
Have fun and remember to be safe!
Remember that you do not have to buy something expensive. Sometimes, small gestures can easily bring back that loving feeling.
Romantic Tip No.1
Make a compilation of songs you both enjoy. They can include all types of songs, even rap or rock, as long as you know you both will enjoy listening to as a couple.
Romantic Tip No. 2
Write love messages! Leave sticky notes around the house for your loved one to find, such as on the fridge, on the writing desk, on the computer, his golf set or briefcase, or even on the cellphone! Simple messages like "I love you" or "I miss you" is great enough to put you and your partner in the right mood...
Romantic Tip No. 3
Create a scrapbook of your love journey. Hmmm... you can include favorite photos, cherished mementos and love notes. Or if you still have that ticket stub of the most romantic movies you both watched together, you can include it in =) Creating a scrapbook does not only record the lovely moments you had together but also, when you and partner look at it, it can relive those tender moments.
Romantic Tip No. 4
Dinner! Prepare your partner's favorite dinner and do not forget to light those candles. Favorite dinner does not mean expensive food. It can be burgers, pizzas and fries as long as you both enjoy! So, who said that a romantic candlelight must include steak and wine? Make desserts if your darling has a sweet tooth, for example, a chocolate dessert topped with strawberries. Very yummy! :P
Romantic Tip No. 5
Despite the above, always remember that being together on this romantic is the most precious gift, regardless of how hectic your lifestyle and work schedules are. Spend QUALITY time together. Go to a spa, biking, take a walk on the beach, boating, hiking, etc both of you enjoy doing. Leave aside those daily stress and just FOCUS on appreciating each other's company.
Romantic Tip No. 6
There are foods to put you in the mood for love and feeling frisky. Great if you already knew what they are. If not, stay tuned for my next post on foods to put you in the love mood.
Are you wondering why didn’t he ask you out on a second date? This has been a question among many girls across the globe. The answer is simple: He is just not so into you! I know it hurts but it is the truth. Sometimes we hope that he could tell us what he really thinks. But hey, isn’t the message obvious when he can’t be bothered to make any contact with you? Is it really worth checking your mobile phone every other minute hoping that he calls or sends you a text message? At times, we tend to create horrible excuses when a guy doesn’t call just to ease ourselves!
Maybe he doesn’t want to rush into it
Instead of keeping you guessing, a guy will let you know if he really likes you, but for some reasons he doesn’t want to rush into things to make sure that you don’t get away.
Maybe he is intimidated by me
What an excuse! If a guy is really into you, he will ask you out again regardless of who you are or even if you are earning better than him.
Maybe he is afraid to wreck the friendship
If he really wants you, he will give it a try even if it may risk the friendship.
Maybe he too busy to contact me
A man will never be too busy to make time for someone he adores.
Maybe he is waiting for me to call him
A guy will not wait for you to call him if he is really keen.
If he isn’t interested, why does he give me his number?
He will make the move if he wants you!
Going after a guy who clearly isn’t bothered about you is likely to blow your self-esteem and confidence after some time, especially if it doesn’t work out. If he wants you, he will call. However, I have encountered some guys who are really shy. It is not necessary for him to call first although it has been said that girls should be passive when it comes to dating. I initiated my last relationship, not knowing if he would be interested or even remembers me because we only met once at a business seminar. To my surprise, he responded positively after our first date and we actually took all the steps to move it forward. Although it is over between us now, I had a wonderful relationship with him and I am still proud that I made the first call.
If you think that you are a reasonably confident person or if you are able to cope with rejections, go ahead if you feel like calling the guy you want instead of sitting around and wait. Some guys may appreciate your call as a hint for him to ask you out for a second date, especially if he is the less confident type. However, if he neither follows up after your first call nor make plans for a second date, don’t bother calling anymore. It will only make you feel demeaned and it is obvious that he doesn’t like you! In some cases, he may like you but some guys are lazy and prefer girls to do the calling and chasing after the first date. Do you really want to be the one who is doing the chasing all the time or to beg a guy who is not into you at all for a second date?
On the other hand, if you see yourself as a conformist and feel that you are supposed to be chased, or simply can’t handle a “No” for an answer, then don’t call and wait to see if he calls after a while. If he still doesn’t call, it is obvious that you didn’t manage to tug his heart string. Stop making up excuses for yourself. You will only end up hurting yourself further if you continue planting hopes that he will invite for a second date. Walk away at this stage than to fall in love with him few months down the line. Move on and find someone who cares for you. He didn’t want you, but some day someone definitely will!
=) best regards to all!
Hi all. I want to thank my blog visitors, supporters and those who had commented on my blog =D You guys are awesome. Thank you again. OK, this post is going to discuss about the existence of love at first sight. Do you or do you not believe in it? =)
Last couple of months, I was chilling out at Starbucks with my boyfriend and there was a bunch of school girls sitting next to our table. One of them told the rest that there was this guy she really fancies from her tuition class and she believes it was love at first sight. I think it was attraction at first sight though! Immediately, I questioned my boyfriend if he fell for me at first sight and the answer was No. LOL! He didn’t offend me in any ways because in reality, I believe there is NO love at first sight.
There is fascination at first sight, lust at first sight, captivation at first sight, or infatuation at first sight, but love at first sight? Hmmm… it is possible for some of you out there but for me, it is a big NO. I am not saying that it is wrong to feel in love when you met that someone. In fact, a lot of us do! In my teenage years, I fell in love easily and stupidly when I see a good looking guy (uh, who doesn’t?), became overpowered with desire and I thought it was love at first sight but I learned that I was wrong.
How can you tell that it is love the moment you have just met that someone without really knowing him? The attraction from the other person often clouds our mind causing us to feel that we are certainly and completely in love although we have never interacted with that person. I would say that this is normal because most of us have created that ideal soul mate, the fairy tale love story in our mind since adolescence.
Then again, feeling in love at first sight can be emotionally dangerous. Let me tell you why. At most times, we will be easily attracted to another person especially if you see someone who matches the criteria of a perfect partner you have formed in your mind, like a drug. This attraction may be great and pleasurable, especially if that someone reciprocates. But what if he doesn’t? Are you going to keep chasing over a shadow and flood your mind and body convincing that he is the one when he is simply uninterested? I have seen people falling into great depression because they failed to get that someone whom they perceived to be the One.
If you think that you are in love with a man you hardly know or who is not interested in you, be strong and force yourself out of the thought that he is your prince charming. Do not allow yourself to feel the unworthy pain. You may have found a man who perfectly fits your mental likeness but he may not be the one for you. Clear your mind, let go of your obsession by engaging in healthy activities or try talking to a good friend for healing.
Remember that love is more than attraction and lust. It takes time to develop and to blossom. True love is really about caring, understanding, respect, and communication that can only be achieved if two people are willing to reveal their true self to each other and compromise.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
The articles or content herein are brought to you for your information, knowledge and guide only. It does not constitute any legal or professional advice. You should therefore seek qualified and professional counselor for your specific needs. Romance-n-relationship.blogspot.com shall not be liable to any surfers who suffers losses as a result of relying on any of the content or articles on this website, in whole or in part.
Romance-n-relationship.blogspot.com do not guarantee the accuracy, relevancy, reliability or comprehensiveness of any of the articles or content contained on or accessed from this website.
All contents or articles in this website have been written exclusively for romance-n-relationship.blogspot.com. It is only unintentional in the event of any similarities in the title, content, words or sentences of articles with the writing of anyone else.
You are not allowed to duplicate, modify, translate, rephrase, amend, reverse engineer, reproduce, create any derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content or articles on this website, in whole or in part.
Any copying, rephrasing, republishing or recirculation of any articles or content of the website in any means are strictly prohibited.
The content, articles and software on this website are for personal, non-commercial use. They are only intended for reading and sharing of comments purposes. In no way, they are to be sold, leased, rented, downloaded or reproduced in any way.
You are permitted to use this website for reading of the articles or contents. You are also allowed to send the pages to family, friends or co-workers but strictly for personal, non-commercial use only.
This is website by no means to be employed for spamming, harassing, sending unsolicited messages or pages to unknown e-mail addressees or to be abused in any other wrongful ways.
You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use of any information on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event, romance-n-relationship.blogspot.com shall be legally responsible to end-user or any other person using this website for any minor, major, direct, indirect, emotional, psychological, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages.
2 days ago I came up with 10 best places to meet men and today, I am going to list 10 worst places to meet men ;)
Hey all. I have not been able to update my blog lately. My dad is admitted for alcohol induced liver disease :( Nevertheless, life goes on... Today, I am going to list 10 best places to meet men :) and I hope single ladies out there may find this useful. So, read on and follow me if you like my articles. I will be updating my blog more frequent from now on.
Many men spend their free time engaged in sports activities. Any woman so inclined has terrific potential for meeting lots of interesting men. And the following tips will point you to the direction of Cupid’s arrow…
Have a lovely day everyone =)
Falling in love is great, especially if you have stolen the heart of your dream guy! However, there are things you must know if you want to be the coolest girlfriend around!
Just be yourself
Do not be desperate to impress him, whether it is by saying or doing things you would not do normally in an effort to sound cool or stay quiet just because you are afraid of saying the wrong thing. Over-impressing someone will sometimes affect the way you act and he will notice you to be fake and unnatural eventually. So, just be your real self. Always remember that he chooses you because you are you and there is no one quite like you!
Have your own life and do not cling
Ok, you fell in love with him and you want to be with him 24-7. Yeah, it sounds loving and sweet but spending all day, every day with your guy is unhealthy to the relationship. It is sweet to know that you care and feel so proud of your guy that you cannot bear to leave his side but please give him a break! Of course, he wants to spend time with you too but just not all of it! Sticking to your boyfriend like a leech is a bad idea! It is essential to keep your man wanting more. In other words, do not be a clingy sweetheart who is available 24 hours a day or sit by phone to wait for his phone call! Have time for your interests, friends and family members. Give yourself and him room to breathe, would ya?
Learn more about him
Do not assume that you know him well just because you know his underwear size, shoe size and etc. There is always a lot to learn about a man, especially if he is the type who plays the cards close to his chest. Try to learn more about him, either from his family members or close friends. He will be amazed to know that you actually show interest and understand him.
Understand his moods
No one is jolly 24 hours a day. We all have our days when we are gloomy, sensitive and irritable. If your boyfriend has had a bad day, do not be suspicious or assume that he does not love you anymore. You may be tempted to help him to soothe his depression or bad mood but think how annoying it can be when you keep asking “Are you ok?”, “What’s the matter?” or “Anything I can do?” Try to give your boyfriend some space to do his thinking and calm his feelings. What you do not do can be more helpful than what you do at times!
Do not try to change him
You are dating him because you think he is great, right? So, accept him for who he is and appreciate the fact that nobody is perfect. It is meaningless to go out with someone and expect him to change the way he dresses, speaks or etc. What if you are dating a guy who tries to change you? Not a good idea, eh?
Feel free to express your opinion
Do not agree to whatever he suggests, because you can never agree on everything he says. Feel free to express your thoughts, likes or dislikes. Many girls are afraid to speak up because they fear that they will offend their boyfriend. You will only lose your identity if you are too watchful of what you want to say or say whatever you think he wants to hear. Many guys will appreciate if you voice your thoughts and have your own views. So, speak your mind whenever it is necessary.
Do not be overly jealous
A little jealousy is healthy for a relationship but being overly jealous will harm. Try to build more trust and be cool about his female clients or friends. Of course, if you caught him having phone sex or texting the opposite sex every night or sticking his tongue down someone else’s throat, well, that is a different story altogether…
Hey guys! Here are 10 things you can do to be a good or should I say a caring boyfriend =)
Be honest with her and with yourself. Never cheat because it will backfire on you. I caught my ex-boyfriend cheating on me and once is enough to convince me to dump him right away, even though the relationship is already 3 years.
Just be yourself. Do not try to impress her, whether it is by saying or doing things you would not do normally in an effort to sound cool or stay quiet just because you are afraid of saying the wrong thing. Over-impressing someone will sometimes affect the way you act and she will notice you to be fake and unnatural eventually. So, just be your real self and he will love it. Always remember that he chooses you because you are you and there is no one quite like you.
Communicate with her. Communication is vital in any relationship. Exchange views and thoughts. Do not do all the talking and expect her to listen to you only. Be a good listener for her as well. Make sure you are really listening when she is talking and do not just wait for your chance to talk or keep talking about yourself.
Have compassion. Try to put yourself in her shoes and you will actually know how she feels and what she is going through. This will eventually enhance the relationship with better understanding.
Understand her moods. Women are pretty emotional and sensitive. Most of us tend get agitated easily particularly when our menses approaching. So, bear with the emotional tantrums.
Be polite, please! Have good manners, say thank you, please and say goodbye before ending calls. Do not hang up the phone suddenly. It is a turn off having bad phone manners and impoliteness is very irritating. Oh yeah, please avoid cursing as well.
Do not embarrass her. Do not go around telling others (even if it is your best friend) about her without her consent. It is a major disrespect and it will hurt her. If you both argued over an issue, do not tell others before discussing the solution with her.
Be thoughtful. Remember important dates such as birthdays or anniversaries and make plans to surprise her. Do not let the relationship turn dull as time passes by. Check out 123 ways to express your love for quick ideas.
Love her for who she is. Do not attempt to change her or compare her to your ex-girlfriends or any celebrities of your fancy. Remember, you chose her initially because of her and not because you want her to be someone else.
Practice good hygiene. Most girls would rather have a boyfriend who cares for hygiene than a boyfriend who is good looking but lack of hygiene. So, take care of your skin, hair and overall health.
It is not easy to identify whether a guy likes you as much as you are lusting after him as some guys can be rather mysterious and sometimes, their actions could give the wrong impression especially if the guy is a natural flirt who flirts which everyone, including his friends. There are also no guarantee ways to find out if a guy likes you more just than a friend, unless he tells you. Nevertheless, here are 50 suggested ways to tell if a guy is interested in you.
1) Be Honest
Never ever begin a relationship with a lie, more so when you have been in one for quite some time. Do not lie about anything, whether it is about your age, occupation, family or background. Why? It is because you will have tough time convincing him or her of any other truths once your partner finds out about your dishonesty. What may begin as a hairline fracture of a white lie, could develop into cracks, and ultimately, rifts that might push your partner further away from you and destroy your love for one another. Always remember, honesty is the best policy.
2) Listen Up
Remember in my first post on My Christmas Gift, I mentioned about my boyfriend not listening to things I said, thus making a mistake on purchasing an ideal gift for me? Yes, listening to your partner is vital. Based on a corporate survey, 80% of what employers want in a good worker is listening skill so as to avoid mistakes and miscommunication that may affect productivity. Hence, similarly in a relationship, you need to ensure that you are sensitive to your partner's wants and needs if you wish for a smooth flowing love and romance. The best way to be in the knows is by listening when your partner talks and remembering what is important. Your partner likewise will return the favor once you have showed him or her how it is done.
I know that this is easier said than done because most of the time, we argue due to communication issues. "He or she does not understand me!" is the most common gripe I have heard. You cannot expect your partner to recognize your hopes and dreams unless you TELL him or her. Habits and quirkiness can be easily discovered over time but not your thoughts. Remember, your partner is just an ordinary person like you and not a mind-reader. So, start communicating.
If you love your partner, tell him or her! Why hold back emotions when life is so short? Do not be shy for whatever your heart feels. As mentioned, your partner is not a mind-reader. So, if you are upset over something he or she said or unhappy about a particular habit, say it instead of letting it fester inside you. Communicating is the best way to keep trouble out of your mind and avoid keeping your partner at arm's length. Sharing also means caring.
5) Be affectionate
Action speaks louder than words. All talk and no play will not work if you do not display love and emotions now and then. Expressing your love in various ways also imply how much you value your partner. Little gestures such as kisses and hugs each day enhance the relationship. Also, be creative in your playfulness. For ideas to express your love, check out on 123 ways to express your love.
Actions speak louder than words. Here are 123 romantic and proven ideas to express your love and to surprise the person who matters most in your life!
1. Rent a romantic or sentimental DVD and enjoy the movie wrapping into each other’s arms
2. Introduce your dearest to family members, relatives and friends
3. Trust and respect each other
4. Support each other’s career
5. Declare your love under personal advertisement in the newspaper (this is BIG! Haha)
6. Call the radio station your love one listens to, express words of love and dedicate a song
7. Do not compare your love one with anyone else
8. Be courteous all the time. Say please when asking for favors and thank each other for little things done
9. Use soft languages in an argument
10. Apologize to each other after an argument
11. Forgive each other unconditionally
12. Do silly stuff together
13. Enroll in dancing lessons together
14. Shampoo his or her hair
15. Compliment your love one, once a day with something or anything
16. Own a special romantic love song and sing along
17. Acknowledge your love one’s feeling whether you agree or disagree
18. Engrave “I Love You” on a bar of soap
19. Go for vacations together
20. Cook for your love one
21. Do prayers together
22. Respect your love one’s parents and siblings
23. Have a warm, scented bath together
24. Warm up towels with a dryer for few minutes and wrap him or her warm after shower
25. Take emergency leave or call in sick and spend the time doing something special
26. Love him or her unconditionally
27. Create your own greeting cards for your love one
28. Provide care, understanding and reassurance
29. Leave your love one loves notes at places only he will see
30. Call from work and say, I love you
31. Give each other a massage every week
32. Do facial for each other
33. Give kisses and hugs to each other daily
34. Tell your love one you love him or her when he or she is upset
35. Send your love one fresh flowers, not just on special occasions
36. Ask question on each other’s day
37. Give each other space to recover from daily stress
38. Listen to each other patiently and not passively
39. Solve problems together
40. Try to accept each other’s weaknesses
41. Remember the important dates – birthday, valentine’s day, anniversaries, etc
42. Practice honest communication with each other
43. Take his or her side when he or she is upset with someone
44. For guys – do not fight with your love one for another woman other than your mom
45. Do house chores together
46. Spend time walking the dogs together
47. Surprise your love with a glass of fruit juice when he or she steps out from shower
48. Put a heart shaped chocolate in a jacket or handbag for a loving surprise
49. Take a loving photo together, put it in a classy frame and display it
50. Make a bookmark, paste your picture on it and put it in the book your love is reading
51. Light plenty of candles, play soft music and hang a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door
52. Leave a mushy message in your love’s hand phone’s answering voice mail
53. Serve breakfast in bed or at dinner time
54. Show up for lunch surprise at work
55. Arrange for candlelight dinners at least once a month
56. Share a favorite or romantic dessert together
57. Compile a photo album or create a CD-ROM of the best times together
58. Send a love letter and pour out your feelings
59. Buy your love’s parents a nice meal and thank them for creating such a wonderful person
60. Say I love you in different languages
61. “Warm up” your love’s side of bed while waiting for him or her
62. Energize his or her day with a good morning kiss and “I love you”
63. Have short conversations with your love daily during office hours
64. Send him or her love text messages on the mobile phone daily
65. Walk together in public areas and hold hands
66. Buy each other a ring as a symbol of love
67. Place your love’s hand over your heart when driving
68. Kiss your love at every chance you have
69. Surprise your girl by handing her the TV remote control
70. Call your love at work and tell how much you miss him or her even if you are busy
71. Call your love in the middle of the night and sing, “I just called to say I love you”
72. Call to wish your love one good night and seal it with a kiss
73. Burn a CD of love songs that speaks the commitment of your heart
74. Accompany your guy watching football
75. Make love to him or her every night until he or she asks you to stop
76. Share your romantic fantasies with your love
77. Tattoo his or her name on a preferred part of your body
78. Toast each other during dinner, make a commitment and drink to it
79. Have a walk on the beach and enjoy the moonlight
80. Offer to wash his or her car
81. Book a nice hotel room in town for a romantic weekend break
82. Surprise him with a striptease and leave him wanting more ;)
83. Remember your love’s likes and dislikes
84. Have tolerance of your love’s mood swings during her menstrual period
85. Share every moment of happiness and grievances together
86. Show happiness when he or she comes home
87. Give your best to him or her
88. Tell your love he or she is your greatest fan
89. Feed your love during mealtimes
90. Drive her to anywhere she wants to go
91. Learn how to do manicure and pedicure for your girl
92. Shave for your man
93. Send romantic e-cards to your love declaring undying love
94. Experiment kamasutra with your love
95. Carry your love’s picture with you
96. Shop together for things each other enjoy
97. Tell your love how much you want a lifetime with him or her, and be honest!
98. Create a website for your love - include poetries, pictures, romantic messages and songs, etc
99. Leave some surprise romantic messages on his or her computer or laptop
100. Go for a mystery ride. Keep your love guessing and drive to the surprise destination
101. Learn to say I love you in different languages
102. Make a heart shaped chocolate cake or mousse
103. For women – send him a kiss via mail. Apply the reddest lipstick and blot it on a scented card
104. In a snow-white winter, draw a heart and write I love you in the snow where your love is sure to notice
105. Call from your business trip and tell your love how much you want him or her to be there with you
106. Give your love a surprise air-ticket to join you for the weekend if you are traveling on business
107. Buy a sexy night wear and hide it under her pillow with a note “I hope you will wear it for me tonight”
108. Surprise your love one with bouquet of flowers at work or at home
109. Use other romantic words such as I value you, I adore you, etc to express love other than I love you
110. Surprise her with a piece of jewelery in a champagne glass
111. Master the recipe of making your lover’s favorite drink or dessert
112. Try to spend as much time with your lover
113. Recap your first date together
114. Surprise your love one on a weekend morning with breakfast
115. Duplicate a set of your house keys to him or her, if you staying alone
116. Give her a No Question Asked bank account
117. Take your love to a local art museum or a romantic theatre play
118. Make a list of your love’s personal traits that you admire most and give it as a gift
119. Surprise your love’s evening with a hired chauffeur in a limousine to take her to dinner with you
120. Emboss romantic words on a t-shirt and wear it together
121. Try new and dangerous activities together such as bungee jumping
122. Have compassion, tolerance and loyalty to each other
123. Plan for the future hand in hand!